Bellingham Youth Soccer upholds the highest standards for participant safety by ensuring all adults engaged in Bellingham Youth Soccer’s programs comply with the most rigorous standards for background checks and abuse training.
Therefore, every adult who may have the opportunity to have direct and unmonitored access to children must complete:
- A comprehensive background check and screening process; and
- A certified abuse prevention training course and an annual refresher course; and
- This is NEW. If you took the course due to another sport, you can upload it here. If you have not, you will need to complete the course. It will take approximately 1.5 hours. There is testing throughout the course.
- Concussion Training Certificate
- If you have completed this in the last two years, please upload your certificate via the more information tab. If you have not completed the course in the past, it will take approximately 45 minutes to complete and there is a test at the end of the course.
THIS REGISTRATION PROCESS IS FREE there will be no charge to register. This is paid by the Bellingham Soccer Association.
- Create a member ID for yourself. NOTE that there will be an email sent to your email for verification in order to create the membership ID
- Navigate to 2019-2020 Fall Competitive Event – Coaches and click “Register Now”
- Click on “Add Registration for Selected Person”
- Choose the option “Coaches”
- Fill out the registration form. You will need to provide your drivers license, roles within the organization, any former last names, information about your previous address history and place of birth. There is a lso a short survey at the end of the registration form
- Navigate to the picture section. Upload a picture of yourself (note if you click upload and get an error, navigate back to the previous page and click upload again. Sometimes it takes the system time to reconcile the information.
- Navigate to the waivers section and fill them out and electronically sign.
- Make sure that when you review the information, that everything is filled out and then navigate back to the membership home screen. You should now see your member information populate